Local decisions, local service
Our team of experienced lenders are here to help you along the way to home ownership. Whether you are a first-time home buyer or an experienced homeowner, we are here to help you achieve your dreams. We'll work with you every step of the way, from prequalification and completing the application to sitting at the closing table.
Start your home loan application online. Complete a secure online application anytime, anywhere. You can create a user ID and password so you can come back and finish your application later if you need to. Once you submit your application, it will be sent to one of our local personal bankers who will contact you to continue the loan application process.
All of our decisions are made locally. We never sell the servicing of our loans to outside investors.
- 10, 15, 20 and 30 year terms available
- 60-day interest rate lock
- Fixed and variable rate options
- Bi-weekly amortization available
- First Time Home Buyer Programs available
- Generous 12-month construction period
- One closing to save you time and money
- Monthly interest-only payments during construction phase
- Rate locked in at application
Contact your local Community Banker to apply.
What do I need to bring when applying for a residential mortgage loan?
- A copy of the mortgage or warranty deed with the legal description of the subject property
- 1 month of most current pay stubs from your employer
- Federal tax returns and W-2ís from most recent two years
- Tax bills for all properties owned
- Copy of homeowners insurance policy for all real estate owned
- Driverís license
For more information about our Residential Loan programs, please contact us and one of our Community Bankers will be happy to speak with you.