Home Equity Lines of Credit
Use the equity in your home for the things that you want and need
- 5 Year draw period
- Draw from the line using online banking, our mobile app, checks provided, by phone or in-person.
- 15 Year repayment period
- No annual fee
- Interest may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor.
Home equity term loans are also available. Ask your local lender for details.
Documents needed to complete an application for a home equity line of credit:
- Most recent pay stub
- W-2 from recent tax year
- If self employed you will need your federal tax returns for the past two years.
- Property deed with legal description
- Tax bill for subject property
- Evidence of homeowner's insurance
Additional documents may be required as conditions of approval.
For more information about our residential loan programs, please contact one of our local lenders who will be happy to speak with you.